Wow, January disappeared fast! There just never seems to be enough time in the day, and the days just seem to keep getting shorter.
I finished several hard problems last month. I also fixed a lot of little bugs that have been bothering me for a while. For example, there was a weird bug with my TGA file loader that caused images compressed using RLE (run length encoding) to look funny sometimes. I also finished adding support for the mouse wheel to my 3D window/control library. Now you can use the mouse wheel to move the vertical scroll bar on a text box.
It always makes me feel good to know that my code is more complete and robust. I don’t want to move too far ahead, if there are still unresolved issues.