I’ve been working on the account management system for the game. I’m creating the web site on my Linux Apache web server using PHP. I finally figured out how to get PHP to connect to the MS SQL Server used by the game. I learned how to create sessions, which will help keep my site secure. I also installed an SSL certificate for my domain, so that I can use full encryption on the web site.
I was going to hire someone to do the work on the account management system, but I may not need to now. Everything is coming together nicely. I need to do more work to prevent SQL injection attacks, but I should have it all ready very soon.